cff

Friday 31 January 2014

Plant Size and Planting Tests

Something that I didn't get time to do for the submission of the minor project was a range of size tests for my plants as well as different ways of displaying them from ground planting, pots, to hanging baskets and trellises. The document below shows tests I have done over the last few days. It is quite hard to classify each plant as one size because some of them look really nice in all sorts of sizes but I think I need to be selective. I can then use this range to scale each one up and down. For example, if a plant is medium sized it doesn't mean medium is one size, scaling around this size will make the artificial plants more real world.
I have characterized the plants below:
  • Plant 01= Medium - Large.
  • Plant 02= Small.
  • Plant 03= Medium - Large.
  • Plant 04= Medium.
  • Plant 05= Medium - Large.
  • Plant 06= Small - Medium.
  • Plant 07= X-Small - Small.
  • Plant 08= Small - Medium.
  • Plant 09= Medium.
  • Plant 10= Small - Medium.
  • Plant 11= Medium - Large.
  • Plant 12= Small - Medium.
  • Plant 13= Medium - Large.
  • Plant 14= Small.
  • Plant 15= Medium.
  • Plant 16= Large.
  • Plant 17= X-Small - Medium.
  • Plant 18= Medium - Large.
  • Plant 19= Large.

No comments: