cff

Friday 26 April 2013

Lots of Lighting Tests!

I've been trying to get my lighting for my digital set sorted while I have a break from texturing and after some advice from Alan about the sort of set up I should be looking for to create a majestical lighting I have done lots of tests.

Original with 1 spotlight
Orange directional light with spotlight
Orange directional light (spotlight removed)
Blue directional light added
Blue directional light moved
Changed shade of blue light
Intensity of orange light increased

After these tests the rest of them involved adding a couple more blue lights and disconnecting them from certain objects such as my background window or the rest of the scene for duplicated sets of lights. It was just a case of playing around with light settings afterwards to see what it could look like.

 
 

No comments: