cff

Wednesday 30 April 2014

First Scene Process- Maya Layout

My first scene is nearly ready for rendering, I just have a few things to fix and some things to try out but I will have to finish this off at uni tomorrow as my scene is wrecking havoc on my computer at the moment. I noticed that I had not yet put up some shots of my my scene in the maya viewport to show how it has been laid out.
Below are some screenshots showing my scene organised so that it lays out well for the camera and image plane. It looks very odd in places with some gaps but these do not show up in the render and objects further in the foreground cover up these spaces. I have learnt that these gaps are better off than placing objects in them which are going to not be seen in the shot as it stops my render times getting further out of control.



No comments: