cff

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Unit 6: Ideas 2 & 3

My next ideas come from one of my own loves and that's anything and everything vintage! I especially love the 1950s and 60s but these ideas focus on a 1960s influence. This is a big thing right now with the styles of these eras coming back and films/TV shows focusing on these times, one of which I can't not mention... Mad Men!

Image Detail

The 2nd idea is creating the cell division world in a 1960s advertising style with all the characteristic descriptions and classic graphics, colours and pop art feel. An example of 1960s adverts like this is below.



Photobucket
Photobucket

My 3rd idea is in the direction of the educational films of the 1960s, I could mix up the advertising style with the videos to link it into a more children related audience. It's really interesting how these films are laid out!

No comments: