cff

Sunday 29 April 2012

Videos to help understand 'The Cell Cycle' & 'Cell Division'

Well it goes to show what three years of not touching anything to do with science does when you can't wrap your head around something you definitely understood then! So some videos I keep watching to try and get myself to understand it. I keep trying to adapt it to my art direction while doing this which probably isn't helping. I need to get the full understanding back before I can do this!

I picked the cell cycle because I think this would work the best with my art direction. Honestly a bit of jazz music and trying to explain cancer together doesn't seem right to me. I think this scenario is more visually appealing for a Saul Bass influenced piece.





Also, a revision page breaking down the cell cycle through mitosis that my brother kindly sent me

Photobucket

No comments: