cff

Sunday 6 January 2013

Villain Posture Development

I've already got my villain's outfit and shape and form sorted and ready to paint however there was something that me and Justin both agreed wasn't working and that was the posture of my villain. He felt as if he was standing too straight when really if he's lost parts of his body and has now got all of these heavy mechanical attachments until he supposedly takes over the world and gets his looks back he would struggle to stand straight. He needed either a sort of hunched over or dragged down posture which is what I was trying to figure out in these rough gesture drawings below.

1
 
2
 
3
 
I think the dragged down to one side of #3 worked best as he looks as though he is trying to stand up straight but really struggling to.
 
 


No comments: