cff

Saturday 23 March 2013

Fogg Stand Centre Piece Fully Modelled & UV Mapped!

It's been very quiet on here lately but fear not I have been glued to maya losing count on countless parts of this feature piece! The main part of my stand is finally completed and ready for texturing once all the other elements are made. This has taken a while but it is the most complex part of the whole digital set geometry wise and I have been using modelling techniques I haven't before so now the rest of the modelling should hopefully be a lot quicker!

Some alterations have been made from the original orthographic to make it seem more suitable for my digital set world and also simplifying some of the geometry so I do not face horrible problems later on.

Below are some screenshots of my continued progress to the final model.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments: