Thursday, 12 January 2012

Thumbnails 47-50

After I had decided that I will be putting bay windows on my Victorian houses I thought I should experiment with the way curtains are arranged on the pole so after some research into this I did some sketching. I think #48 or something similar would be the best one on my matte painting because it won't obstruct the view of my scene too much.

Before I researched into the arrangement of curtains I practised painting the curtain itself to see how I could make it fit on my matte painting. I think I need to make it a bit transluscent to make it look more realistic and there is something else but I'm not too sure, it may well be brushes/texture.

No comments: