cff

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Unit 5: Initial Research

I thought it best off to start by researching into pot plants as I already know that there are a lot of plants that are potted and can be classified as this. I ended up searching for 'potted' plant after the plant that appeared in my search definitely wasn't what I am meant to be drawing!
I especially like the long thin leafed plants, I can see something crazy or 'giddy' being done with them, I also think they have the characteristics of limbs. I do however, also like the flower in the pot because the flower head could be seen as the face, the stem as the body and the pot as the feet. This is definitely something I'm going to have to consider with relation to the giddy characteristic, in how can I use the potted plant appearance to my advantage.


I have also looked up the different definitions of giddy to help me decipher it properly and see which meaning I can be more creative with.

-Having a reeling, lightheaded sensation; dizzy.
-Causing or capable of causing dizziness.
-Frivolous and lighthearted; flighty.
-sensation of whirling and a tendency to fall.
-impulsive; scatterbrained
-lacking seriousness; given to frivolity; "a dizzy blonde"; "light-headed teenagers"; "silly giggles"


No comments: