cff

Saturday 11 February 2012

The Concluding Escapade Script 1.0

Here is my story script and I'm really happy with it! I used the myUCA resources 'Writing & Presenting Your Script' and the exemplar 'Toy Story Script' to make sure I got the layout right and included the correct things. I now officially know that you don't put camera directions in this type of script!

There is one part of the script that I'm not sure is needed, the part where the second ship is shown. Its a clip that could be short or long, if its short it might not show enough and it being long could make it harder for the story to fit into 1 minute. I'm wondering if it might be better to go from the clunk of the grappling hook on the ship straight to the thud of Deleo's boot on the deck. For some reason the noises seem like they could link nicely rather than being separated by the shot of the second ship. This is something I'm going to have to explore some more before making a final decision.

The Concluding Escapade 1.0

No comments: