cff

Friday 4 November 2011

Photoshop: Week 7

This week we focused some more on perspective and I got to notice some strange placing on my piece from last week so I adjusted it and added to the same piece. Phil also helped me with suggestions of how to bring more depth into the piece and I managed to fill that space on the right in! I added some figures to show the scale and had a chat with Phil about my layers palette, something I fail miserably is keeping this low but I've now got a basis of what I should keep and when to condense and merge.

Even though I don't think I will be using trees like this in my final concept (I think I prefer the kelp one) it was a very useful experiement. Next I'll give the kelp some digital painting.



3 comments:

Yolantele said...

whoa... much much much more interesting , much better! talk about going the right direction! :] cool

Domantas said...

Cool stuff! Next time try to get some more textures to avoid flat colors, because over using inkish blue might be distracting. Never the less this tree with light flowing through its branches looks nice already and probably even though many people can see different things in that kind of concepts, but I could see some sort of cliffy slope with vines going down on the right bottom if you would bring out the line edge. (not sure if I am supposed to see this see this). :D

Emma Foster said...

Thanks for the tips Dom! :D