cff

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Some Thumbnails!

Below are a few of the thumbnails I'm working on for my concept 1...the underwater cemetery. A few of them have a high angle shot which I kind of like because it shows the scale and height of the trees and because there was the idea of the cemetery being peaceful and protected this scale suggests the trees as elders, watching over the dead.

I also like the idea of the composition looking through a gap in between trees to show the contrast between the dense forest and the empty, smooth clearing but also give depth and atmosphere.



4 comments:

tutorphil said...

number two is looking strong...

tutorphil said...

you might also want to check out 'kelp forests'.

Lydia Caplan said...

Loving these Emma!!

Yolantele said...

I ilike 2 and 3. they seem to stand out and feel spaceious. Consider working some more drawings on the same thumbails, it simply pushes it much further