cff

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Cell Movement Test

I've been considering how my cells could move around as I don't want them to just track along looking the same as to me this is quite boring and doesn't fit the style I'm going for. Also, the spinning that my cell does at the beginning of my animatic was starting to show character but then the spinning doesn't really make sense either because it is still the same shape.

To add a bit of fun to my vibrant cell and some proper movement but not necessarily realistic cell movement I have been testing out the squash deformer on it. I think for a first go its better than the static movement there was before, a lot more character too. It also adds to the elasticity/plasticine and rubber feel that myself and some friends have got the sense from in the actual model I created.



No comments: